Construction of Fire Station
Delhi Fire Service has 64 fire stations including headquarters and training center. The Govt. has already conveyed the approval for the construction of fire stations.
- Chandrwal Water Works
- Anand Parbat
- Geetanjali Enclave
- Jasola Badarpur
- Dwarka Sector-20
- Dwarka Sector-3
- Yamuna Vihar
- Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Sector-03 Rohini
- Golden Park Rohtak Road
- Mahipal Pur
- Training Center- Budhanpur Majra
The Fire Safety Management Academy located at Rohini is functional in an area of 2.5 hectare.All the modern fire fighting facilities including simulator will be installed at the training center so as to impart latest fire safety techniques to the trainees. This department is also running the following courses at the above institute.
- Fireman Course duration (6 months)-The proposed course will cater to the need of Fire Services in India.
- Specialized course for fire Service-Specialised courses such as Breathing Apparatus.Special Appliances course etc. shall also be conducted at the Academy.
- External Sub-Officers Course of NFSC, Nagpur.
Apart from above short duration courses will be run for the employees of Public Sector Undertakings, high rise buildings and Industrial unit etc.
Last Update Date :- 04-05-2018
Page last updated on: 24-01-2021