Fire Precautions in Residential Area
- Keep your house neat and clean.
- Keep matches, lighters and crackers away from children. Handle crackers with care,
- Use metal ashtrays while smoking to dispose off matches, used cigarettes and bidis.
- Papers, clothes and flammable liquids should be kept away from heaters/stoves/open choolahs.
- Keep the escape routes/staircases free of any obstructions.
- Use only one electrical appliance in one socket.
- Keep LPG stoves on raised platform Never on the floor.
- Turn off the cylinder valve and burned knob of the gas stove after cooking.
- Keepa bucket of water handy while using fireworks. In case of Burn InjuriesDue to Fire, Pour Water Over Burn Till Pain Subsides.
- Don’t middle with electrical fixtures like plugs, wires switches and sockets.
- Don’t leave spray cans on or near heaters or in direct sunlight they could explode.
- Don’t throw matches, cigarette ends or pipe ash into waste pipe baskets.
- Don’t place oil laps, agarbattis or candles on the floor or near combustible material.
- Don’t wear loose, flowing clothes while cooking specially avoid synthetic clothing.
- Don’t keep crackers in you pocket or use fireworks inside the house.
- Never light fireworks under confinement in a metal container.
- Never light flowerpot (anar) while holding it.
- Never reach for any article over a fire.
- Don’t refill a burning stove. And never leave open fire unattended.
DOWNLOAD PRECAUTIONS FOR REFERENCE
Last Update Date :- 05-05-2018